Thursday was a real bone-chiller here so I thought I'd try to warm-up, and fun-up my day, with a lil bit o' electric citron themed eye make-up. The eye shadow is a 10 color intense palette I bought at Claire's (I know!) for use at Halloween. The key to this look is a liberal dose of anti-crease eye shadow primer - I like Too Faced "Shadow Insurance".
* Red knit billed hat - Ann Taylor via The Second Act
* White cotton men's tank top - Target
* White cotton tee shirt - Gap
* Pink cardigan sweater - Old Navy (thrifted)
* Grey wool men's cardigan - thrifted
* Heathered empire waist sweater dress - Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx
* Black cotton tights - Gap
* Black cotton tights - Target (yeah - it's two pairs of tights cold)
* Mismatched cotton socks - Target
* Thick wool knit socks - ???
* Black leather fringe lace-up boots - Artifacts