Friday, January 15, 2010

Shattered Sausages, Shattered Dreams


I just received my long awaited package from The Vermont Country Store (beloved by blue hairs) only to be faced with a broken glass bottle of German sausages inside, a size 32b bra (NOT my size, nor anything I ordered) and no wooly-booly long underwear bottoms! A certain company better be pulling out all the stops to win me back. Did I mention the glass shard stuck in my finger and the sausage juice ALL over everything? The beagles are pleased as punch about the smells and leakage, however I am less than amused. Those delectable sausages were meant as a birhtday gift for Stevie. Stevie cannot eat spoiled, glass-riddled sausages, although he might try! I sent an e-mail to their customer service - I'll keep you posted. Will they land on my "do not shop" list or redeem themselves?

1 comment:

Jill said...

The horror! I will be having nightmares about glass riddled sausages chasing me in tiny bras! I hope they remedy the situation promptly!